- Total Capacity (L)-100
- Total Capacity (CuFt.)- 3.53
- Refrigerator Capacity (L)- 89
- Freezer Capacity (L)- 11
- Basket/Shelves Supplied- 2
- Gas Thermostat -YES
- Electric Thermostat- YES
- Temperate Zone Appliance (+32°C)- YES
- Gas Flame Indicator- YES
- Gas Ignitor- YES
- Energy Sources **LPGas (Mains Electric Optional)
- Colour Options White
- Note: Appliance cannot run off two heat sources at the same time
Power Consumption (approx):
- LPG (g/hr)-16g (With thermostat in coldest position. Setting of thermostats will reduce consumption accordingly)
- Electric (kWh)-0.11 (With thermostat in coldest position. Setting of thermostats will reduce consumption accordingly)
- Wattage (W)-130W
- Gas consumption: 17.8 g/h. 428g /24hrs
- Electrical Supply: 230V (Mains Electricity) 0.320kW
- Boxed Dimensions (mm)- (H) 815 x (W) 562 x (D) 600
- Unboxed Dimensions (mm)- (H) 767x (W) 510 x (D) 585. • Weight: boxed-34kg
iii. SOME USEFUL HINTS
1. Defrosting is carried out periodically. 2. The appliance is clean and dry with the lid open when it is not to be used for some time. If the appliance is fitted with a locking device – remove key to prevent accidental locking.
3. Liquids or items with strong odours are well packaged. 4. The ventilation of the absorption unit is not obstructed.
5. You do not touch the absorption unit while it is in operation as parts of it will be extremely hot. 6. You check the condition of the gas supply tube regularly: a) End fitting in good condition. b) Overall appearance etc.
7. You have switched on the appliance for approximately 12 hours prior to loading it with products. Avoid packing
products in too tightly – air must be able to circulate freely.
|Back to top|