The Fast Frame Roamer Cabin 10 Person Tent is quick to set up so you have more time to roam free. Classic cabin style tent with modern Fast Frame pitching for enhanced living space & excellent stability. The tent can be erected in 4 easy steps!
- Integrated awning frame for added strength and fast water run off
- Large covered awning with roll up sides for enclosed privacy and security
- Oversized front and rear D doors for ease of entry and ventilation control
- A 100% polyester 150 Denier fabric inner that keeps you cool and dry in hot or humid conditions
- Oversize front D door for easy access and large window integrated into front door
- Heavy gauge 16/20mm steel frame with non-corrosive plastic hubs provides quick set up, greater strength and improved water shedding
- UVTex® PROBlack Micro Ripstop Flysheet enhances by a 2000mm waterproof coating
- Factory taped DrySeam™ design keep your tent weatherproof by preventing leakage
Design: Designed to be super easy to set up - simply peg out the four corners, extend the corner poles and the tent will stand up before you. Finally, draw the fly over the inner tent, set up your awning and relax! Less step-up time means for time for the fun things
Fly: 150 Denier ripstop polyester material. UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier. Factory heat taped seams keep the tent waterproof by preventing seam leakage. Posi-Brace securely fastens your fly to the tent with these Velcro® attachment points.
Inner Tent: 150 denier polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects. Tensile Tab with J-Hooks keeps the poles firmly in position during periods of high wind while Tensile Loops act as shock absorbers at the peg down and guy rope points for greater stability and durability.
Floor: Heavy Duty Dry Floor - Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry.
Pole System: Heavy gauge 16/20 mm steel frame with non-corrosive plastic hubs provides quick set up, greater strength and improved water shedding. 3 Awning poles provided.
Pegs & Guy Ropes: Sturdy pegs included. Pre-attached guy ropes.
12V Ready: Power cord access point, light attachment point included.
Dimensions: Tent floor area: 600 x 240 cm Tent head height: 200 cm
Weight: 19.9 kg/ Pack Size: 118 x 27 x 27 cm/ Carry Bag: 300D carry bag with expandable gusset provided
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.
|Back to top|