Botanik's Tea Tree Oil (30 ml) has been cultivated on a farm in the northern regions of KwaZulu Natal using only sustainable techniques. This Tea Tree Oil is a 100% natural essential oil that can be used for a wide range of purposes such as fighting infection, soothing inflammation and boosting healing time.
- Relieves skin from insect bites, stings, minor cuts, abrasions, pimples and boils
- Known to treat nail infections, athlete's foot and moderate acne
- Can be used as a cleaning detergent in your home
- Available in 30ml black glass bottles to minimise degradation that occurs when the oil is exposed to direct light
- Free from animal testing, chemical toxins, fillers or solvents and has not been diluted
Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
Directions for use
Add 3 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil to a warm bath and soak your body in the water for about 15 minutes.
If you'd like to apply it on your skin or hair, add 3 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice and massage into skin or hair.
To use this oil in an Aromatherapy massage, add 4-6 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Add to a carrier oil as a massage oil, rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation. Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.
|Back to top|