Hoerikwaggo Honey's Raw Fynbos Honey (500g) is choice-grade, unheated honey cultivated on the slopes of Table Mountain, Cape Town.
- The honey is not heated, not filtered and has no additives - retains all the natural medicinal properties of honey, as well as natural anti-oxidants, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, carbohydrates and Phyto-nutrients
- Farmed in a sustainable manner
- Can be added to herbal teas as a natural sweetener or used to relieve sore throats, colds and flu
- Studies suggest that raw honey heals cuts, burns, and rashes better than conventional medications. (Tip: Use honey as a face mask to rejuvenate and nourish YOUR skin!)
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint
Directions for use
Add to herbal teas. Apply to cuts, wounds, burns and rashes. Use as a face mask.
|Back to top|