Valley View's Catnip (30g) contains no pesticides and no herbicides. Allowing your cat to sniff, eat or play with this high-quality catnip will send them into a state of bliss and euphoria!
· Sniffing catnip usually produces a stimulant effect, while ingesting it has a sedative effect on your cat
· Can be used as a training tool to encourage your pet to use their new cat bed or play with forgotten toys
· Not all cats are affected by catnip (depends on their inherent sensitivity to nepetalactone, the chemical that triggers the 'euphoria' response in cats)
· Catnip is neither addictive nor harmful to cats
· Also acts as a natural pest repellent (not when applied to skin)
· Catnip can also be used by humans (not by pregnant women) for tea infusions to relieve nausea, headaches, insomnia and even toothaches
Nepeta Cat aria (catnip)
Directions for use
Sprinkle a pinch of catnip on your cat's toys, blankets, bed, pillows, toys and watch them roll around, rub against it and delight in their natural kitty 'high'!