The Herbal Pet Allergy Formula (200g) is a blend of herbs containing Sutherlandia, vitamins and minerals formulated to nutritionally maintain a healthy skin and coat. Regular use will provide relief for pets with itchy skin allergies. (200 g)
- Contains all the essential vitamins and minerals that your pet requires for a healthy skin and coat.
- Regular use helps to prevent common skin problems in pets
- An excellent supplement for show pets whose coats needs to look in tip top condition at all times
- Simply sprinkle on food - very easy to administer.
- Suitable for dogs and cats
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Citrus aurantium, Garlic, Echinacea, Siberian Ginseng, Sutherlandia, Vitamin C, Iron, Seaweed meal
Simply mix with wet food: Feed double or triple the recommended dose for the first week. Thereafter, the following doses apply:
Small pets [ <10kg]: 1/2 tsp
Average pets [ 10-20kg]: 1 level tsp
Large pets [ 20-40kg]: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
Giant breeds [ >40kg]: 2 heaped tsp (10g)
A 200g tub will last one large dog 40 days.
Not for use during pregnancy or lactation, or in pets with an auto-immune condition.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.