Natural support for dog and cat heart health (20 g)
- Natural homeopathic heart tonic for dogs & cats
- Improves circulation to all parts of the body including the brain
- Helps to support heart health & maintain regular heart beat
- Strengthens veins, arteries and heart muscle
- Speeds recovery after surgery (begin using after surgery only)
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint
Symptoms of heart trouble in pets
· Tiring more easily than normal
· Low pitched deep cough (often at night)
· Laboured breathing
· Coughing during the night or after exercise
· Fluid retention in the legs and abdomen
· Blueish tinge to the tongue and gums
· Excessive weight loss
If you suspect that your dog or cat has a heart problem, it is important to consult your vet for a proper diagnosis.
Conventional veterinary treatment for heart conditions in pets usually involves medication including diuretics which are used to control the sodium and water retention that accompanies heart failure; vasodilators which are used to lower blood pressure and reduce the stress on the heart and digoxin and related drugs which help the heart beat more efficiently.
The natural way
Herbal and homeopathic remedies have a long history of successful use in the treatment of circulatory and cardiac problems, providing a healthy flow of oxygenated blood to all parts of the body.
Herbal and homeopathic remedies can be used alone or as part of the total treatment strategy, depending on the recommendations of your holistic vet and it is important to find a treatment that suits your pet’s needs.
How can Heart & Circulation Tonic help?
Heart and Circulation Tonic is a 100% homeopathic remedy specially formulated for dogs & cats to safely promote cardiac health & functioning.
This natural heart remedy for pets can be used on its own or as part of a broader treatment program for pets with heart and circulation problems associated with a range of ailments.
Due to the unique homeopathic formulation, Heart and Circulation Tonic is safe to use along with prescription medication for cardiac conditions.
What are the Ingredients?
Heart and Circulation Tonic contains the following 100% active homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosage
Crateagus (D3), Arnica (D3), Kali. phos. (6C), Calc flour (6C), Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Heart and Circulation Tonic contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.
Our products are animal-cruelty free. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
How do I use Heart & Circulation Tonic?
Heart and Circulation Tonic comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to animals of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively, they can be mixed with a little wet food or a treat. No fuss and bother!
Dosage: Administer three times daily
Cats: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Small to medium dogs: Two pinches sprinkled into the mouth.
Medium to large dogs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
As a homeopathic remedy, Heart and Circulation Tonic is suitable to use in conjunction with prescription medication.
Management tips for heart health in dogs & cats
· Moderate, regular exercise will help to keep your pet (and you) healthy and fit. Regular exercise improves circulation and reduces excess weight, a common cause of heart disease. Fit and trim pets are happy, bouncy pets.
· Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic). Avoid excess salt in your pet's diet. Consider switching to Vondi's Natural Cooked Food or Doggobone Active Raw Food - both available from the Feelgood Health shop in Westlake, Cape Town.
· If you notice your pet starting to cough during the night or notice coughing first thing in the morning, see your vet for an examination. This cough is often the first sign of heart disease and early detection and treatment of heart conditions is certainly in your pet’s best interests.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.
|Back to top|