AllergiClear Pets - Natural Treatment for Pet Allergies (60 capsules)
- Reduces and prevents the symptoms of allergic dermatitis, flea bite dermatitis or inhaled allergens such as grass or pollen
- Reduces and prevents food & chemical allergies
- Decreases or eliminates dependence on & side effects of cortisone and antihistamine drugs
- Improves your pet's overall resistance against allergens and supports the immune system
- Blocks the allergic reaction to allergens by preventing the release of histamine
- Locally manufactured to reduce YOUR carbon footprint
Symptoms of flea bite dermatitis & allergies in cats & dogs
- Your pet licks or scratches at his skin and paws a lot
- Red patches on the coat (hair may also be missing)
- Wet or scaly areas that weep clear fluid
- Biting around the base of the tail or rubbing stomach raw
- Your pet rubs himself on furniture or carpets for relief
- Your pet seems listless and tired
- There may be sneezing and wheezing (in the case of air born allergies)
Conventional treatment of allergies in pets
Vets usually treat pet allergies supportively and with antihistamine and cortisone drugs which can block the release of histamine and therefore reduce or prevent the allergic reaction. The drugs may be short acting or long acting and come in tablets, or injections. Many vets suggest that their animal patients use cortisone and antihistamines to address allergies as well as to reduce symptoms. The vet will also work together with pet owners to build systemic health by looking at factors like pet lifestyle, nutrition, diet and exercise and surroundings in order to reduce allergies and maintain a healthier lifestyle for the animal in question.
Antihistamines or cortisone can be very effective and many pets with severe allergies are dependent on them. However, as always, the advantages of any medication should always be weighed against its disadvantages. Cortisone can also cause unwanted side effects and even make allergies worse in some cases. Furthermore, cortisone use over the long term can also put various body systems under pressure, especially the adrenal glands, so speak carefully with your vet before embarking on any medication.
Stop Weakening Your Pet's System with Antihistamine Drugs!
Disadvantages of Antihistamines and Cortisone:
- Antihistamines may lose their effectiveness over time
- They can cause sedation and reduce the alertness of your animal
- They may thicken mucus secretions and increase respiratory issues
- They may come with dangerous side effects over time
- Long term use may hamper various important body systems in the animal body
The natural way
There are many different 'natural' remedies for pet allergies on the market. Not all of these are as 'natural' as they claim to be, nor are all of them without their side effects. Because allergies involve both local reactions (release of histamine and inflammatory compounds) AND immune functioning, treatment of your animal should be holistic and aimed at treating the whole animal, rather than simply suppressing symptoms.
There are effective natural alternatives to the synthetic antihistamine drugs or cortisone which do not come with the same side effects and which also help to support, rather than weaken systemic health. In addition, it is important to support and maintain systemic health in your pet by maintaining a de-flea program & a healthy diet, exercising your pet regularly and avoiding household detergents which could weaken your pet's system. Do not expect medicines, whether natural or synthetic, to do all the work for your pet!
How can AllergiClear Pets help?
Due to increased demand from our human customers, we realised the need to provide an effective, yet safe natural allergy remedy for pets! Initially many customers tried the human remedy 'AllergiClear' in the Feelgood Health range on their animals with great success. So, with some fine tuning, we have developed an even better alternative to the conventional treatment of allergic reactions in animals!
Together with experts in the field, we have developed AllergiClear Pets - a compound remedy containing herbal, homeopathic and nutritional ingredients known for their positive effect on preventing the allergic reactions to flea saliva and other allergy triggers and improving respiratory health. AllergiClear Pets is a preventative and supportive remedy. In the case of itchy skin, hot spots or contact dermatitis in dogs & cats, AllergiClear Pets is best used along with Allergy Itch Ease, our homeopathic remedy for acute itchy and inflamed skin.
Taken regularly, AllergiClear Pets can help your pet to become allergy free and prevent, reduce or even eliminate dependence on synthetic antihistamines or cortisone and their troublesome side effects!
What are the ingredients?
AllergiClear Pets contains the following herbal, homeopathic and tissue salt natural ingredients:
Quercetin, Euphrasia officianalis (Eyebright), Silica (6C), Nat. Mur. (D6), Kali Mur. (D6), Calc Fluor (6C), Calc Phos (6C), Vegan capsule