Volumetric Size 45 Lt. Volume – 40 Lt. Inside Volume
Model - Finish : STAINLESS STEEL
Wattage (W) : 130W
Power consumption / 24h : Gas - 400g (approx)
: Elec - 0.13 Kwh
Energy sources : LP Gas
: 220 Volt
: 12 Volt
Performance : -12ËšC @ +32ËšC
Product Information : Electric Thermostat (220 Volt)
: Gas Thermostat (Optional)
: Gas Safety Valve
: Metal Lock & Catch
: Metal Carry Handles
: Metal Hinges
: Absorption unit covered
: Gas Hose & Regulator
Warranty : 3 Year (South Africa Only)
Packaged dimensions : 525mm (H) x 685mm (W) x 560mm (D)
Physical dimensions : 495mm (H) x 655mm (W) x 530mm (D)
Weight : 28kg
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- They must stand on a 100% level surface.
- If you are going to a place to camp there for 3 weeks, it's the best solution.
- They work very well on Gas, 220v and 12v.
- Keep the wind off the flame if running on gas. - Check 2 or 3 times a day to see if the flame is still going.
- They run about 29/30?C below ambient. If the temperature is 20?, that is fine. (FREEZER TEMPERATURE).
- If it is 42?C, it’s no longer a freezer, it’s a cooler box.
-All these freezers are manufactured to order in SA so take 10-14 WORKING DAYS.
- The 12v option is convenient for travelling time between your home and your destination.
- These units work off a cooling system and do not have a compressor.
- Approved by The Liquefied Petroleum Gas Association of SA.
- They also come standard with an electric thermostat (can be used as a fridge or freezer on 220v) and additional charge of R400 if wanting to fit an additional gas thermostat (otherwise will run as a freezer only on gas).
|Back to top|